Skip To Main Content

CHS Registration

students in classroom

Parent or Guardian Checklist:

Copies of Required Documents

  • Birth Certificate
  • Social Security Card (optional but preferred)
  • Immunizations (MS Department of Health Form 121)
  • Guardian/Custodial Paperwork
  • Two Proofs of Residency (one from each group below
    • Group 1
      • Mortgage Statement
      • Property Tax Deed
      • Filed Homestead Exemption Application
      • Apartment or Home Lease
      • Filed Property or Warranty Deed
    • Group 2
      • Utility Bill (Water, Electric, Gas, Cable, Garbage)
      • Driver's License or State Issued Identification Card
      • Certified copy of filed petition for guardianship/final guardianship decree
      • Please note: If utilities are included in the apartment or home lease, please use one of the following documents for a second proof of residency:
        • Medical, dental or hospital bill (mailed to address)
        • Credit card statement
        • Insurance policy (health)
        • State or federal benefit check
        • Salary check stub
        • Government mailing (social security or medicaid determination letter (IRS, etc)
        • Bank statement 
        • Driver's license or state issued identification card