Career coaches at Corinth help students develop a game plan for life and train you for a rewarding career. They help prepare you for that next level in life no matter what pathway. There are many pathways to success! Whether you plan on attending college, joining a branch of military or learn a trade, we can help you make plans for a successful future!
Career Coach goal #1: EXPOSE-PREPARE-CONNECT!
- Meets one-on-one with you to provide advice and guidance
- Exposes you to careers with strong outcomes and salaries
- Recommends career paths that fit your goals, skills, aptitudes and interests
- Connects you with the right college, branch of military and on the job training programs
Career Coach ultimate goal: ENROLL-ENLIST-EMPLOY!
- Work with economic developers to make sure training programs align with workforce needs
- Meet with local employers to help students get work experience by on-site job shadows, internships, part-time and potentially full-time positions
- Meet with various branches of military through our local recruiters
- ACE Youth Leadership Cooperative University- Oct. deadline
- Junior Leadership Alcorn- Dec. 1
- Junior Civitan- Sept. deadline
- Northeast MS Youth Foundation (NEMYF)- April deadline
- Congressional Award program- deadline TBD
- MS Boys State- May 20 deadline
- MS Girls State- March 31 deadline
- MS Secretary of State Student Ambassador Program- March 31 deadline
- MSU Rural Medical & Science Scholars Camp- April 1 deadline
- Auburn University Paper & Bioresource Engineering Camp- April 19 deadline
- Accelerating Students into the Accounting Profession (ASAP) Summer Camp- May 1 deadline